Discreet Vibrators Are Easy To Use

The discrete egg toy is durable, well-made, and gives me a lot of pleasure. I would recommend it to anyone looking for their first vibrator. And if you already have one and are looking for something new, this is definitely worth your time (and money!).

I would buy this again if anything were to happen to mine (and I hope nothing does). It's just that good!

There's nothing about this women G-spot massager that I dislike; it does exactly what it says it will do. The only thing that might be strange is the fact that there are no instructions included with it - but really, how hard can it be? It has two buttons: one turns it on and off; the other changes modes from steady vibration to pulsing vibration; then back again; etcetera...

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Vibrators for All Women

Quality Rabbit Sex Toys

Rose Toys