Little Egg Toy for Females

 The first thing you need to know about this remote sex toy is that it’s great for beginners. This is my first vibrator, and I was concerned about how much power it would have, but it’s been the perfect little starter toy. It has just enough vibration strength to get me off without being too intense or overwhelming. It's also a good size—not too big at all, but not so small that it feels unappealing or impossible to use comfortably (which is something else I worried about).

This little egg sex toy is also super easy to clean because of its waterproof design! I usually prefer cleaning my toys before and after each use anyway (and this one can easily be cleaned with soap and water), but unfortunately many other vibrators don't give me that option because they're not waterproof. So if you're looking for a toy that will make your life easier in terms of cleaning up after yourself, then look no further!

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Vibrators for All Women

Quality Rabbit Sex Toys

Rose Toys